QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

February 15, 2010

I-OCTANE'S LOSE A FRIEND GRIPS THE #1 SPOT


I-Octane’s Lose A Friend is triumphant this week to hold the #1 position while Demarco with True Friend pose to a threat to clinch the Shot To Watch at #2. Mavado didn’t Hope & Pray enough as he slips in the #3space from #1. Whilst Mr. Vegas’ Gallis holds firm at #4 for yet another week. Hot sexy Ikaya moves Good Up in the top five position to seize the #5 spot. Again, Voicemail and Busy Signal with Dance The Night Away grips the Greatest Gainer title moving another three places up the chart at #8.
This week the chart has two New Entries, first from Vybz Kartel withSlow Motion making its way in at #18 and the other entry is from sexyCecile with Nah Stress in at #20 both is off the Big Yard Music label.
THE CHART AIRED FRIDAY'S @ 9:15pm WITH REPEATS DURING THE WEEK ON HYPE TV CAN BE VIEWED IN THE WEEKEND CHAT! NEWSPAPER ON FRIDAY'S, YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THIS WEEK TOP 20 SINGLES CHART ON HYPE TV WEBSITE JUST LOG ONTO www.hypetvjam.com



TOP 5 BUBBLERS

TW ARTISTE - TITLE - LABEL

01 Assassin - Wanna Be Ballaz - Ballaz Prod.
02 Tiana ft. Chi Ching Ching – Skippin Feelin - Media House
03 Baby Tash - Facebook - Yellow Moon
04 Junnior Reid - I’m So Crazy - Sankofa Prod.
05 Beenie Man - Ever Clean - Young Blood
_______________________________________________________________
TO GET HYPE TV CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER OR LOG ON TO www.hypetvjam.com TO WATCH HYPE TV ON YOUR INTERNET FOR FREE.
Compilation was done based on information received from the following Sound Systems, Record Shops and Club: Derrick Harriot – Record Shop – St. Andrew, TNG Muzik-Sound System-Kingston, Love Stone–Sound System- Portland, Lazeme- Sound System- Westmoreland, Unique Super Mix–Sound System- St. Catherine, Copper Shot- Sound System- St. Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Visit my blog post ... best diet

    ReplyDelete