QUEEN OF STAGE

QUEEN OF STAGE AKA SPICE

October 03, 2010

HYPE TV TOP 20 SINGLES CHART





TOP 5 BUBBLERS

TW ARTISTE - TITLE - LABEL
01 Mavado – Messiah – Chimney Records

02 Zj Liquid – Wifey Walk Out –Seanizzle

03 Beenie Man – I’m Ok – Seanizzle

04 Tarrus Riley – Protect The People – Don Corleon

05 Vybz Kartel & Gaza Slim – One Man - Adidjaheim/Notnice
____________________________________
TO GET HYPE TV CALL YOUR LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER OR LOG ON TO www.hypetvjam.com WATCH HYPE TV GLOBAL ON www.hypetvjam.com OR www.dancehallreggaeweseh.com

• Chart Compilation was done based on information received from the Sound Systems, Record Shops and Clubs Island wide.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us
    so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Excellent blog and outstanding design and style.



    Also visit my webpage; Diets That Work

    ReplyDelete